touch typing courses are rubbish
March 3rd.
Had my teeth done today, they hurt a bit. I couldn’t move my mouth for a while but now I can. I don’t want to smoke anymore but it’s such an addicion that the best way for me to achieve it is to stay in and go to bed early. I’mnot going to bget much work done likethat. I am currently watching My name is earl whilst typing this without looking because when I was on the dole for 4 years I did loads of computer courses and one of them was learning to touch type. It is realoy fun and freaks perople out. I remember at school there were typing gcse’s you could do with those big old metal typewriters where you could get your fingers stuck in the keys. Mind you, judging by the state of this I wouldn’t have got a good grate. Grade even. I was very snotty about people who did typing and child care. I thoyugth they weren’t real subjects – how odd that seems now. As if my choices such as physics and micro electronics have stood me in tbetter stead. Maths was definitely useful though. I worked in a vegetable market for a few years when I was at scholl and we used to add it all up in our heads as we served. That really keeps your brain from rusting up. And then I was a barmaid and did the same thing. I used to know my £1.80 times table. It’s useful doing adding up. I often do it at supermarkets before I get to the check out and I’ve often spotted mistakes that the tills make. They OFTEN overcharge. That may sound really petty and tragic but then again if I wanted two pints of milk and not one I would have picked them up in the first place.
This is wied writing without think in gtoo hard. I wouldn’t usually use the word ‘often’ three times in a row.
Does everyone go on about how annoying mobile phones are. I texted someone earlier and KNEW I wouldn’t hear back but I sent it anyway. So I thought I’ll tunr my phone off so I won’t know either way and I wont be waitingf for a a messge back but I couldn’t do it. this stuff is not going on my website.
Had my teeth done today, they hurt a bit. I couldn’t move my mouth for a while but now I can. I don’t want to smoke anymore but it’s such an addicion that the best way for me to achieve it is to stay in and go to bed early. I’mnot going to bget much work done likethat. I am currently watching My name is earl whilst typing this without looking because when I was on the dole for 4 years I did loads of computer courses and one of them was learning to touch type. It is realoy fun and freaks perople out. I remember at school there were typing gcse’s you could do with those big old metal typewriters where you could get your fingers stuck in the keys. Mind you, judging by the state of this I wouldn’t have got a good grate. Grade even. I was very snotty about people who did typing and child care. I thoyugth they weren’t real subjects – how odd that seems now. As if my choices such as physics and micro electronics have stood me in tbetter stead. Maths was definitely useful though. I worked in a vegetable market for a few years when I was at scholl and we used to add it all up in our heads as we served. That really keeps your brain from rusting up. And then I was a barmaid and did the same thing. I used to know my £1.80 times table. It’s useful doing adding up. I often do it at supermarkets before I get to the check out and I’ve often spotted mistakes that the tills make. They OFTEN overcharge. That may sound really petty and tragic but then again if I wanted two pints of milk and not one I would have picked them up in the first place.
This is wied writing without think in gtoo hard. I wouldn’t usually use the word ‘often’ three times in a row.
Does everyone go on about how annoying mobile phones are. I texted someone earlier and KNEW I wouldn’t hear back but I sent it anyway. So I thought I’ll tunr my phone off so I won’t know either way and I wont be waitingf for a a messge back but I couldn’t do it. this stuff is not going on my website.

2 Comments:
I hope you don't think I'm spam, too. I'm not. I'm a fan. Seen ya in Ideal and other bits that show up here in the U.S.
Are you finding friends here? Hope so.
I only just saw this message Professor Estevez and walter brooks. how rubbish at computers am I? Jo
Post a Comment
<< Home